David Joseph Estates NE Ltd (Registered Number 10191821) is a UK based limited company. Our
registered office is 27 Northumberland Square, North Shields, NE30 1PW
David Joseph Estates NE Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for data protection purposes and the registration number is A8321206
CONTACT – Where you live and how to contact you
SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC – Details about your work, nationality, education (especially students)
TRANSACTIONAL –Details of payments you make to us
CONTRACTUAL – Details about the products or services we provide to you
COMMUNICATIONS - What we learn about you from letters, emails and conversations between us
OPEN DATA AND PUBLIC RECORDS – E.g Electoral Information, Internet, Newspapers
DOCUMENTARY DATA – E.g copies of ID
CONSENTS – How you agree we can contact you
NATIONAL IDENTIFIERS – E.g. National Insurance Number
Sharing your data:
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
We do pass some data to third parties in order for them to fulfill services for us, but they can only use this data to fulfill those services for us. They cannot pass it on, use it to provide services to other companies or use it for their own interests. Examples of the types companies we share data with are:
1. HMRC , Regulators and other authorities
2. Credit Reference Agencies
3. Fraud Prevention Agencies
4. Any party linked to you ( e.g. Joint Tenant)
5. Workmen needing to enter your house
6. Companies you ask us to share data with ( e.g. Homelet)
7. If you use direct debits we will share your data with the Direct Debit scheme.
8. Future landlords and letting agents who contact us for a reference at the end of your tenancy
9. If we sell our business we will only do this if they agree to keep your information safe.
We will share information with CRA’s and they will give us information about you. The data we exchange can include
1. Name , address date of birth
2. Application form details
3. Financial situation and history
4. Public Information
We will use this information to
1. Assess if you can afford the property
2. Make sure what you have told us is the truth
3. Help detect and prevent fraud
4. Track and recover debts
On a joint tenancy, CRA’s may link your data to other joint tenants. You can ask CRA’s to break the link but you normally have to prove you no longer have a financial link with them.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE DATA WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU A TENANCY.How long we keep your personal information:
Personal data that we process for any reason shall not be kept for longer than is needed for that specific purpose. In general, we will keep your data for seven years after you cease to be a landlord or tenant.
If you would like further details of how personal data is retained by our organisation, please contact us directly.How we protect your personal information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.Your Rights to Personal Data:
You have a number of rights under Data Protection law including the following:
• You have the right to access your personal data (to ask us for a copy of the data we hold on you).
• You have the right to ask for your data to be deleted (in some circumstances) or corrected.
• You have the right to object to the way we are using your data
For all of the above, please contact us:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: +44 (0) 191 2963300
By Post: 27 Northumberland Square, North Shields, NE30 1PW
We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, at the latest within a month of receiving all the information necessary to be able to respond to your request.Complaints:
If you have a complaint about the way we use your data, please contact us. If we cannot resolve the problem for you, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk